Save with an annual subscription!
You are a busy person, and so are your employees. Or maybe you just don’t have the resources to train someone on how to use new technology to update your site’s content. Whatever the case may be, you need an experienced professional that can handle your content and have it posted on your site when you need it to be. You can write in whatever software you are most comfortable in, send it to Third Shift, and we handle the rest!
The advanced content management service includes more pages of content, and full editing service on new content. Full editing means we review your writing for you, and edit it so that it’s optimized for reader comprehension and search engine visibility. If you have any images or links that are a part of your new page or post, we’ll optimize those too. Don’t take any chances with your website’s information—take every measure possible to make sure that people find the valuable information you are offering, and love it enough to keep coming back and to share it with their friends.
Add new blog posts, information pages, and even e-commerce products to your site easily and regularly, without needing a single bit of technical knowledge. Update your existing content when information changes so that your site is always relevant and up to date. Include images and links in your content at no additional cost, and even schedule changes for a specific date.
After you order your content management subscription, you’ll be given access to the Third Shift Client Portal, where you can have direct contact with us and easily upload your files.
What is included with advanced content management service
- On-demand content updates to your site
- All uploads will be reviewed and edited within 1 business day
- If no edits are needed, it will be posted as-is immediately
- Edits will be sent back to you to review, and then posted within 1 business day of approval
- Up to 20 pages and 40 images added to your site per month
- Your written content will be checked for technical errors, and edited for reading comprehension and search engine optimization
- Your images will be optimized for website use, which may include resizing or compression
- Links and images will be inserted according to your instructions
- Links and images will have additional information connected to them, such as description and title, which improve search engine indexing
- Limited text formatting will be preserved, such as colour, bolding, and italics
- Easy recurring monthly or yearly billing is available
What you need to provide
- Access to your website’s content management system (such as WordPress, Shopify, Squarespace, etc.), which includes, at minimum, the ability to create, edit, and publish content
- Completed and ready-to-post content (writing and images) to add to your site
- Edited content will be returned to you for final approval before publication
- Content edits (changing content that is already on the site) can be requested by either uploading the new version as if it were new, or by sending a message describing the changes to make