“Just the Basics” web design service means that your website does not have any complicated moving parts or difficult requirements to use. Get the sweet simplicity of a small site, and make sure that your clients, customers, and audience get exactly the information they need immediately. It does not mean that your site is boring or ugly or that it only works on a computer! Sites that are designed by Third Shift look gorgeous, on every device.
After you order this product, you’ll be given access to the Third Shift Client Portal, where you can upload your files right away, and have direct contact with us. One of our web design experts will contact you within a business day to discuss your project and confirm all of the details. Your site will be ready for the public within one week of all information being confirmed!
What you get basic web design service
- A WordPress site installed to your web host
- Your domain connected to your new site
- Customized WordPress theme that uses your logo and your company colours
- Mobile-friendly and responsive
- Up to 5 pages and 30 images imported for you
- Plugins installed that make your site easier to manage
- Improved visual editor
- Better file organization
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) helpers
- Protection against spam commenters
What you need to provide before your website can be built
- Access to your web host’s cPanel or website administration centre
- Access to your domain registrar’s administration panel
- An email address to contact you, and to use for WordPress notifications
- Up to 5 pages of content to import into your site.
- Provide each page as a separate document, in a basic word processor such as Word, Pages, Google Docs, etc.
- Your content will not be reviewed or edited, and will be posted exactly as provided.
- Exception: Any images or links that you want to be included in your content should be highlighted so they can be easily seen.
- Up to 30 images to import into your site.
- Provide each image as a separate file, in either JPG or PNG format.
- Your images will not be reviewed or edited, and will be uploaded exactly as provided (though WordPress has limited resize functionality built into it)