Our standard web design service means that your website becomes an invaluable tool in growing your company and it’s impact in your industry. Connect directly with readers, clients, donors and more, in exactly the ways that resonate with them. Whether you want to grow your mailing list by offering valuable downloads, to be available for sales and support with live chat, or to make it as easy as possible for readers to share your amazing content, we’ve got you covered! All of the sites designed and built by Third Shift are responsive and mobile-friendly, and customized just for your company and your industry, so you can be sure that your site looks amazing for everyone that finds it.
After you order your web design service, you’ll be given access to the Third Shift Client Portal, where you can have direct contact with us and book your planning workshop.
What you get with standard web design service
- A 3 hour planning workshop, conducted over voice or video chat
- Discuss your goals for the site, what content is ready to go, and what is still in development
- Build a scope and timeline for your site based on your needs and availability
- Get to know you and your company
- A WordPress site installed to your web host
- Your domain connected to your new site
- 1 email address created using your domain
- Customized WordPress theme that uses your logo and your company colours
- Mobile-friendly and responsive
- Up to 20 pages and 100 images imported for you
- Pages edited for spelling & grammar
- Images optimized for web
- Plugins installed that make your site easier to manage
- Improved visual editor
- Better file organization
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) helpers
- Protection against spam commenters
- Your choice of up to 3 additional plugins installed to make your site interactive
- Contact form
- Drag & drop page designer
- Mailing list signups
- On-page chat pop-up
- Social media share buttons
- Similar posts recommendations
- Top posts recommendations
- Insert ads
- Lead magnets/bonus content
- eCommerce product sales
- Others available by request
What you need to provide before your website can be built
- Access to your web host’s cPanel or website administration centre
- Access to your domain registrar’s administration panel
- An email address to contact you, and to use for WordPress notifications
- Up to 20 pages of content to import into your site.
- Provide each page as a separate document, in a basic word processor such as Word, Pages, Google Docs, etc.
- Product pages are included in this total
- Your content will be reviewed for spelling and technical grammar, but the content and organization will not be changed
- Any images or links that you want to be included in your content should be highlighted so they can be easily seen.
- Up to 100 images to import into your site.
- Provide each image as a separate file, in either JPG or PNG format.
- Your images will be optimized for faster loading (scaled and compressed), but will not be otherwise changed or edited