Delegate the hard and the boring stuff.
It's okay, we won't tell.
As a business owner, you need to juggle taking care of your existing clients with finding new ones. You know that digital marketing is the next big thing, but there is just so much to it—blog posts and social media and website analytics and infographics and on and on and on. It’s overwhelming, we get it. Let Third Shift Digital Services take on some of the menial and frustrating tasks that come with trying to manage an online presence for your business.
What can we help you with?
All of our websites are responsive—they work no matter what screen size you use. A great website, designed with the users in mind, will keep your readers and customers coming back for more and sharing links back to you wherever they go.
- Custom WordPress themes that are on-brand
- Clean design that customers and readers love to use
- Easy back-end interface for adding and editing content
- Domains and email address setup
- Packages include graphics, content editing, and maintenance
Your customers and audience love to look at things. Humans are visual creatures, so lean in. Whether you need graphics for your blog, site, social media, or even printed materials, Third Shift's graphic design services can get it done.
- Images optimized for sharing on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram
- Social profile banners and portraits
- Preview cards for sharing on Facebook and Twitter
- Business cards
Regular posting is key to getting discovered by new people, for websites and social media. Never worry about what to write next or when with our monthly or weekly content calendars, writing prompts and editing services.
- Detailed monthly content calendars that outline post topics
- Editorial schedules that include draft, approval, and publication deadlines
- Reusable weekly calendars with post themes
- Hot topics to incorporate in posts
- Pre-written tweets and social posts
- Post and article editing for readability and SEO keywords
How can you really tell that your website or advertising campaigns are doing as well as you hoped? With analytics! Analytics goes beyond just tracking activity and generating reports. It's reading the data and using it to draw conclusions and make decisions.
- Connect Google Analytics to your site to monitor and assess how people really use it
- Enhance standard analytics code with custom interaction tracking like downloads or leads
- Track the success of emails, social posts, even offline advertising
- Weekly or monthly reports emailed
- Opportunities identified
- Actionable recommendations made
Send a Message
If you didn’t see what you’re looking for, have any questions, or are ready to start, send a message!
Information sent through this form will not be used for newsletters or other marketing activity.
It will only be used to respond to the query sent, and for any directly related follow-up later.