A technical startup needed to secure the support of investors and other key stakeholders, not to mention potential clients. The project started as just a logo, and once one was developed, the project was expanded to include other supporting materials, including a new website. A local printing company was collaborated with to provide high quality finished products.
A full suite of marketing materials were produced for this technical startup, including templates that could be used by their staff without needing to rely on a full-time graphic designer.
- Web design that was responsive and mobile-friendly
- Reusable and flexible web design templates
- Magazine-style brochures that explained technical concepts and supported investor presentations
- Business cards with memorable tactile finishes
- Custom PowerPoint templates for presentation slide decks
- Custom Microsoft Word templates for quotes, RFPs, and correspondence
- Style guide for web and print use
- Infographics and detailed technical charts that could be published online and in documentation